Date:   Tue, 04 Jul 2017 17:47:12 -0700
From:   "Peggy Altman" <peggy.altman@...fglobal.net>
To:     You <peggy.altman@...fglobal.net>
Subject: Donation For You

Hi,
  My name is Peggy Altman the personal assistant of Ms. Doris Buffett, She is a philanthropist and the founder of one of the largest private foundation in the world. She is on a mission to give it all away as she strongly believes in ‘giving while living.’ She always had the idea that never changed in her mind — that wealth should be used to help each other which has made her decide to donate to you. She has instructed I get in touch with you, kindly acknowledge this message and I will get back to you with more details.

Visit the web page to know more about her: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Books/giving-dorris-buffett-story-michael-zitz/story?id=10827641

Regards,
Peggy Altman.