Date:   Sun, 22 Oct 2017 15:06:05 +0200
From:   Joerg Roedel <joro@...tes.org>
To:     iommu@...ts.linux-foundation.org
Cc:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
        Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@...hat.com>
Subject: Parental Leave and IOMMU Maintenance

Hi,

after the birth of my second son last week I am taking a parental leave
until the end of the year. During this time Alex Williamson will take
over the maintenance of the IOMMU-code in the Linux kernel.

I will be back in January 2018. Until then please send all iommu patches
and fixes to Alex. He will review them and decide what is ready to go
upstream. And don't send anything to him that you wouldn't send me ;)

Bye bye and see you all next year!

Regards,

	Joerg

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (820 bytes)