Date:   Wed, 6 Dec 2017 00:12:48 +0900 (JST)
From:   United Nation <"www."@vesta.ocn.ne.jp>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Attention Dear,

Attention Dear,

It's my pleasure to inform you that we have been working towards the eradication of fraudsters artists in the world with the help of the African Union (AU) United Nations (UN) European Union (EU) and we have been able to track down some artists in various parts of the world and they are all in government custody now.

During the investigation, they were able to recover some funds from these artists and all the organizations have agreed and ordered Mr. David John, the funds recovered to be shared among the 15 Lucky people listed as a compensation. This notice is been directed to you because your e-mail address was found in one of the artist file and computer hard-disk while investigating, you are therefore being compensated with sum of US$4 Million dollars in ATM card.

contact Mr. David John, with your personal information on his E-mail; (davidjohnofficefile@...il.com)

Name
Country
Delivery Address
Telephone Number
Occupation
Age
Gender

Thanks
Best Regards
Signed by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres,