Date:   Thu, 11 Jan 2018 18:16:54 +0100
From:   Fabian Huegel <fabian_huegel@....de>
To:     Oleg Drokin <oleg.drokin@...el.com>,
        Andreas Dilger <andreas.dilger@...el.com>,
        James Simmons <jsimmons@...radead.org>,
        Lai Siyao <lai.siyao@...el.com>,
        "John L . Hammond" <john.hammond@...el.com>,
        devel@...verdev.osuosl.org, Ben Evans <bevans@...y.com>,
        NeilBrown <neilb@...e.com>
Cc:     lustre-devel@...ts.lustre.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
        linux-kernel@...cs.fau.de

We cleaned up a lot of checkpatch errors and warnings in obd_class.h,
but there are still some CHECKs and two warnings about flow control
inside macros left.

Changing those macros to inline functions would probably
be a good idea, unfortunatly it's not straightforward since they use
'#op' to print the name of the operation.

We also did some aligning to make the code more readable and removed
an unnecessary macro.

We only tested, that the kernel still compiles and the lustre kernel
module loads successfully, but given the harmless nature of these
changes we don't expect any problems.

The patches are based on the staging-testing branch of the staging tree.