Date:   Mon, 5 Feb 2018 21:48:32 -0500
From:   Steven Rostedt <rostedt@...dmis.org>
To:     Dmitry Safonov <0x7f454c46@...il.com>
Cc:     Masami Hiramatsu <mhiramat@...nel.org>,
        Al Viro <viro@...iv.linux.org.uk>,
        open list <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [RFC] apparent bogosity in
 unregister_ftrace_function_probe_func()

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 02:44:03 +0000
Dmitry Safonov <0x7f454c46@...il.com> wrote:

> Yes, I've planned to do this..
> As it's merge-window now I thought doing this a week later.
> So, it's up to you - just let me know so we will not end doing the same fix :)

If you haven't done it already, I'll just do it. As it will not be much
more work with the tests I'll add for Al's updates.

Note, these are bug fixes (and will mark them for stable), and I plan to
send to Linus as soon as they are ready. They don't need to wait for the
merge window.

Thanks!

-- Steve