Date:   Fri, 9 Feb 2018 06:16:01 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Mr Ibrahim Zaki <mribrahimzaki67@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Assalamu alaikum

Assalamu alaikum

My name is Mr. Ibrahim Zaki, I am a staff member working with BCEAO BANK here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

I want you to help me receive the sum of twenty-seven million two hundred dollars ($ 27,200,000) in your bank account. This fund was deposited in the bank here by a foreign customer who accidentally died next to his family members several years ago. Nobody has asked for this fund until now. Contact me for more information. PLEASE REPLY ME WITH MY PRIVATE EMAIL (mribrahimzaki67@...il.com)

Best regard,
Mr. Ibrahim Zaki