Date:   Tue, 13 Feb 2018 14:24:06 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Mrs Aletta Dobson <aletta.dobson@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Dear friend,

Dear friend,
Greetings to you and your family.

I am Mrs. Aletta  Dobson a widow is and I am 55 years old, suffering from pancreatic cancer, I do not think so much more. The doctors and if it is the will of God that I will die, then so Shall it be.

Nevertheless, I am willing to donate the sum of $ 1,600,000 million. I am hoping for the poor people and I hope you have the kind of heart and the ability to help others.

I wait to see your response.

My regards,
Mrs. Aletta  Dobson