Date:   Sat, 24 Feb 2018 17:24:36 +0000
From:   thetruthstandsbeforeus@...email.cc
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, debian-user@...ts.debian.org,
        rms@....org, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: You Know it's True, Linux Fucks. The white man - Who he is. A
 Discussion

Know the truth, linux fucks,
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=76b_1519485315

Alot of folks have been wondering: why are things they way that they
are? Many have been pondering this notion. All things have roots: you,
me, we all do, but when we are cut from those roots we feel adrift in
this world. Like this world is not our own. In the past many of us have
been forcefully cut from those roots through no fault of our own nor of
our ancestors.

To know why things are, you must know Who the people that do them, are.
What makes them do these things. Here's some straight truth from someone
who has been in the game for some time

The white man -- Just Who, who really, he is (and why he do what he
does)

(Don't let th
ese words be silenced, those against the truth try to cast it into
darkness;
and with it - what with that which what makes us human)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=76b_1519485315