lists  /  announce  owl-users  owl-dev  john-users  john-dev  passwdqc-users  yescrypt  popa3d-users  /  oss-security  kernel-hardening  musl  sabotage  tlsify  passwords  /  crypt-dev  xvendor  /  Bugtraq  Full-Disclosure  linux-kernel  linux-netdev  linux-ext4  PHC
Date:   Wed, 14 Mar 2018 04:07:26 +0100 (CET)
From:   Mrs Sarah Boardman <>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: HELLO

Hello Dear
 Am a dying woman here in the hospital, i was diagnose as a cancer
patient 2 years ago. I am from (Zarqa) Jordan, a business woman

dealing with Gold Exportation. I have a charitable and unfufilment
project that am about to handover to you, if you are interested please
reply through my private email address for more details,

hope to hear from you.
Mrs sarah boardman