Date:   Sun, 1 Apr 2018 08:48:59 +0200
From:   Pavel Machek <pavel@....cz>
To:     Tony Lindgren <tony@...mide.com>
Cc:     Sebastian Reichel <sebastian.reichel@...labora.co.uk>,
        Mark Brown <broonie@...nel.org>,
        Liam Girdwood <lgirdwood@...il.com>,
        Rob Herring <robh+dt@...nel.org>,
        Lee Jones <lee.jones@...aro.org>,
        Jaroslav Kysela <perex@...ex.cz>,
        Takashi Iwai <tiwai@...e.com>, alsa-devel@...a-project.org,
        linux-omap@...r.kernel.org, devicetree@...r.kernel.org,
        linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, kernel@...labora.com,
        Dan Williams <dcbw@...hat.com>
Subject: Re: call/normal switch was Re: omap4-droid4: voice call support was

On Sat 2018-03-31 16:43:14, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> * Pavel Machek <pavel@....cz> [180331 19:56]:

> > > Hmm. So I tried again, and setting Mic1 and back in the capture
> > > settings crashed the modem. Bang, disconnected from the USB.
> >
> > Next try, and it worked this time.
> >
> > _Before the call_, set mode to Normal and then Call. Then go to
> > capture, and set 100 100 Mic2 Mic1. Then place a call,
> >
> > AT+CFUN=1
> > OK
> > ATD6;
>
> No luck with microphone here :( Using ttyUSB4, AT+CFUN=1
> works, but ATD command on it just hangs the USB interface
> and I have to reload phy-mapphone-mdm6600 to reset the
> modem.

I realized where the difference is.

I have ofonod running there, one from maemo leste distribution. It
manages to talk to the modem somehow. I guess that accounts for the
difference.

I guess I should get it out of the picture....
									Pavel

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (182 bytes)