Date:   Tue, 8 May 2018 18:12:57 -0700 (MST)
From:   jarul <joearul09@...il.com>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Using LIBIIO sending DATA to DAC and capturing the output from DAC

I would like to ask a question and if anybody can answer my question, I would
very much appreciate.

I am using Z706 and AD9361. I have setup the SD card image on the server
side and I have a client machine which is a Linux machine. I am using
ad9361-iiostream file where I send my data using sin and cos function to DAC
and try to get the output from DAC. If I send the random number which does
not exceed 2047, do the left shift 4 bit and send the data to DAC. It
creates a nice waveform file and the waveform can be seen on oscilloscope
clearly.  Using random number I can get the output from DAC. However, when I
send the sin and cos function, the output from DAC can not be captured or I
get just 0 and one single value as output.

I have used iio_channel_read_raw function to capture the output else
iio_channel_read function to capture the output from DAC. I want to capture
the DAC output and then send the output to ADC and finally I want to capture
the ADC output to compare the digital data on both side.

Can any export or whoever is familiar with the subject libiio can answer my
question. Thanks a lot.

--
Sent from: http://linux-kernel.2935.n7.nabble.com/