Date:   Thu, 21 Jun 2018 11:15:39 +0200
From:   Ywe Cærlyn <ywe@....cloud>
To:     LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>, misc@...nbsd.org,
        el.es.cr@...il.com, rizzz2pro@...il.com
Subject: Re: Full Summary Of Research, Computer Sector Part. Now with Nyt
 Cloud BBS Intro oldskool style.

Den 6/19/2018 19:34, skrev Rudy Baker:
> *grabs popcorn*
>
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2018, 1:08 PM Ywe Cærlyn <ywe@....cloud> wrote:
>
>     As mentioned earlier, I did 15 years of research on religion, that
>     gained me top 1% research on academia.edu <http://academia.edu>.
>
>     The computer part is now also ready, and available on www.nyt.cloud BBS,
>     where we suggest what do to further, with the computer OS. Particulary
>     addressing the economic part, with monotheistic philosophy, and labour
>     party and work union politics, of fair pay.
>
>     Now also with oldskool intro:
>     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjwDdojO1k
>
>     Peace (Go With Théé)
>     Your Top Academic.
>     Ywe Cærlyn.

The greater research project, actually culiminated in a new word for
God, Düüdh, which also the word deity, is related to, divinity, and theos.

There is no Iüdhü but Düüdh. And this is Enligthenment.
"Düüdh Is Bôss Of Heavwens And Ard. The Benign, The Gréat". (artist
dialect), as I say on my artist page, testing philosophical principles
in pop-culture, and a whole videoseries about realizing Düüdh.
,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-02jCKF1z4

After all, all noble principles are borrowed from monotheism.
Be enligthened, and worship Düüdh without giving him partners.

Peace (Go With Théé)
Ywe Cærlyn.