Date:   Wed, 18 Jul 2018 09:21:41 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Miss Elena Nana <elnana194@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: WITH RESPECT FROM MISS ELENA

WITH RESPECT FROM MISS ELENA

I am Elena Nana. My parents Mr.and Mrs.Jerry Nana were assassinated here in IVORY COAST.  Before my father's death he had US$12.5M (TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) deposited in a bank here in Abidjan.

I want you to do me a favour to receive these funds to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary. I want to come over to your country for the safety of my life from the hands of this wicked assasins.

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you and I am willing to offer you 20% out of the total funds for assisting me, Please if you are willing to assist me, reply me with your direct phone number.and your contact (en1822085@...il.com)

Sincerely yours,

Elena Nana