Date:   Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:17:32 +0200
From:   Salvador Fandino <sfandino@...il.com>
To:     Salvador Fandiño <salvador@...del.com>,
        Shuah Khan <shuahkh@....samsung.com>, shuah@...nel.org,
        Salvador Fandino <salva@...del.com>, linux-usb@...r.kernel.org
Cc:     gregkh@...uxfoundation.org, valentina.manea.m@...il.com,
        linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [PATH 0/4] usbip: make vhci_hcd.* objects independent of
 vhci_hcd.0

Ping!

In March, I submitted a patch-set to get USBIP to play nicely inside
containers, but the discussion died after a couple of mails, I got
abducted into some unrelated project and mostly forgot about it...

But now, I have some time available to put into this and would like to
push it further.

So, can we pick the discussion up again?

Regards