Date:   Thu, 19 Dec 2019 08:48:48 -0800
From:   Kelly Guaruah <kguaruah1@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: YOUR ASSISTANCE

Dear Mikulas,
I want to negotiate with you this transaction on inheritance related
matters based on the same surname you have with my late
client,Engineer Victor Mikulas which allows or mandates you to receive
his estates value of US$12.4 Million into your bank account or ATM
VISA CARD.
I have with me the relevant documents to back up the claim.The sharing
ratio of the funds after a successful transfer to your
bank account shall be 40/60 of which I do have trust that the funds
would be secured pending my arrival to meet you in your country.
Reply for more details
Barrister Kelly Guaruah