Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 09:48:25 +0100
From: "Linux regression tracking #update (Thorsten Leemhuis)"
 <regressions@...mhuis.info>
To: Linux kernel regressions list <regressions@...ts.linux.dev>
Cc: linux-block@...r.kernel.org, nvdimm@...ts.linux.dev,
 linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Bug in commit aa511ff8218b ("badblocks: switch to the improved
 badblock handling

On 23.12.23 09:35, Linux regression tracking #adding (Thorsten Leemhuis)
wrote:
> On 22.12.23 19:31, Ira Weiny wrote:
>> Coly,
>>
>> Yesterday I noticed that a few of our nvdimm tests were failing.  I bisected
>> the problem to the following commit.
>>
>> aa511ff8218b ("badblocks: switch to the improved badblock handling code")
>>
>> Reverting this patch fixed our tests.
>
> #regzbot ^introduced aa511ff8218b

#regzbot introduced 3ea3354cb9f0
#regzbot fix: 146e843f6b0927
#regzbot ignore-activity

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
That page also explains what to do if mails like this annoy you.