Date:	Sat, 02 Dec 2006 13:55:08 -0500
From:	Daniel Drake <dsd@...too.org>
To:	Daniel Drake <dsd@...too.org>,
	Michael Wu <flamingice@...rmilk.net>, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	John Linville <linville@...driver.com>,
	Luis Rodriguez <mcgrof@...il.com>
Subject: Re: zd1211 ported to Devicescape stack

Ulrich Kunitz wrote:
> I intend to track the d80211 stack, care for the forward porting
> and see also a number of things, which should be done for d80211.

OK, sorry for the false assumptions in my last mail.

In that case, I guess we should both switch to developing zd1211rw on
d80211 primarily. I am still interested in seeing stuff in mainline so I
will spend time backporting some of the new developments (but nothing
major).

We should also use this opportunity to switch to developing in kernel
git trees (as opposed to external kernel module git trees) for the
d80211 port.

To start with, I would ask you to pull my git tree then John (or
Michael?) would pull from you. We should start this at the point when
Michael's port enters wireless-dev.git

What do you think?

> Daniel your hardware crypto patches should certainly be included
> here.

The patch only enables hardware decryption and doesn't work completely.
Needs more work.

Daniel