Date:	Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:48:50 +0200
From:	Peter Missel <peter.missel@...inehome.de>
To:	Francois Romieu <romieu@...zoreil.com>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: r8169 2.2LK: Low link speed after suspend

Hello Francois!

I have finally gotten round to updating the kernel on this workstation.

It is now on 2.6.21.5 as downloaded from www.kernel.org, built for AMD64.

Unfortunately, the problem is not gone. After suspend-to-disk and resume, link
speed is 100. Unplugging and replugging the cable does not help. Unloading
and reloading the driver module brings it back up to 1000.

But now I should have a driver that supports mii_tool, right?

Since I cannot seem to find this tool available for download, could you please
give me a pointer, or mail me the source?

Many thanks!

regards,
Peter