Date:	Sun, 16 Dec 2007 19:32:24 +0300
From:	"Elena" <elenf@...lrus.ru>
To:	<elenf@...lrus.ru>
Subject: Hi

Hello,

My name is Elena, I am 31 years and I live in Russian province.

I have 6 years daughter, her father abandoned us and we live with my mother. Recently my mother lost job due to old age and our situation became very difficult.

Prices for gas and electricity became very high in last months and we cannot heat home anymore with it.

Winter came to our province and temperature is very cold here already. We do not know what to do and we very afraid.

I finded way to heat our home with portable stove which give heat with burning wood. We have a lot wood in our region and this stove will heat our home all winter with minimal charges. But we cannot buy such stove in our local market because we are poor and my salary is very small.

I work in library and after my job I allowed to use computer. I finded your address in internet and may be you can help us.

If you have any portable stove which you don't use anymore, I will be very grateful to you if you can donate its to us and organize transport of its to our address.

Please let me know if you can help and I will give you our home address.

I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Elena.
Russia.