Date:	Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:59:20 -0800
From:	Jay Vosburgh <fubar@...ibm.com>
To:	patnel972-linux@...oo.fr
cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Re : Re : Re : Re : Bonding : Monitoring of 4965 wireless card

patnel972-linux@...oo.fr wrote:

>Yes it's what i'm looking for. I don't understand how to change the arp_ip_target with the gateway, arp_ip_target is a module option.

	If you're running a relatively recent bonding driver (version
3.0.0 or later), the arp_ip_targets can be changed on the fly via sysfs,
e.g.,

echo +10.0.0.1 > /sys/class/net/bond0/bonding/arp_ip_target
echo -20.0.0.1 > /sys/class/net/bond0/bonding/arp_ip_target

	You can check out Documentation/networking/bonding.txt (in the
kernel source code) for more details.

	-J

---
	-Jay Vosburgh, IBM Linux Technology Center, fubar@...ibm.com