Date:	Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:34:44 +0200
From:	"Andy Johnson" <johnsonzjo@...il.com>
To:	"David Miller" <davem@...emloft.net>
Cc:	gdt@....id.au, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Netconf at conf.au 2008?

Hello,
Sorry to hear that; I believe many would want to attend netconf in case
it was a part of LCA08. I must add that I followed some of the presentations
slides of netconf from recent years and it seemed very interesting and
very advanced.
I also watched the "Linux IPSEC Scaling" video (available on the internet)
from  LCA 2007 and found it really interesting . (I don't think that there is
any video from netconf conferences from recent years).
I wish that in LCA09 things will be different.

(And of course I did not mean any netconf stuff from martin krafft,
which I already knew before)
Regards,
Andy