Date:	Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:50:47 +0300
From:	"Ian Brown" <ianbrn@...il.com>
To:	"YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / 吉藤英明"
	<yoshfuji@...ux-ipv6.org>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Why MLDv2 Report packet is freed ?

Hello,

I am sorry, I tried to delve into the code and I not sure I can figure out this
point.
> MLD packets are handled in other place.

Can anybody please try to elaborate on this point: how
are MLD packets handled ? Shouldn't MLD packets be
handled by pim6sd daemon? I see handlers for accepting MLD (v1 and v2)
in pim6sd daemon;
And in case MLD packets  should be handled by pim6sd  - shouldn't the kernel
pass these MLD packets to the pim6sd daemon (by calling sock_queue_rcv_skb()
in ip6mr.c) ? As far as I can understand, these MLD packets are
dropped in icmpv6_rcv()., see my
former post ;

IB