Date:	Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:01:07 +0300
From:	"Ian Brown" <ianbrn@...il.com>
To:	"Olaf Kirch" <okir@....de>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Gentle Guide to the Network Stack

Hi,
- This Linux network stack paper is a good and blessed initiative, and
may be certailnly
helpful to developers.

  I hope to see more of it in th future !

question:
What do you mean by :
"current kernels allocate these in as single entity named struct sockalloc,"
chapter 6 (page 19).

I grepped for:
struct sockalloc and  struct sock_alloc under the kernel tree (git 2.6
netdev tree)
and could not find such a thing.

Regards,
Ian