Date:	Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:58:00 +0300
From:	Denys Fedoryshchenko <denys@...p.net.lb>
To:	Stephen Hemminger <shemminger@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:	shemminger@...uxfoundation.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: iproute2 / xtables / undefined symbol in m_ipt again

I did test on vanilla iptables and git iproute2.
Only thing i change - corrected path to libraries in iproute2 sources.

How it can work correctly if iptables doesn't add param_act (which is inside xtables.o) to anything else than iptables/ip6tables/iptables-restore/iptables-multi binaries?
It is physically impossible. Possibly your iproute2 using old iptables library, since in new one path to libraries is changed.

The new iptables will show:
tablename: mangle hook: NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING
        target: MARK xset 0xc8/0xffffffff  index 0

old:
tablename: mangle hook: NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING
        target: MARK set 0xcb  index 0

Command:
    $TC filter add dev $2 parent ffff: protocol ip prio 10 u32 \
      match u32 0 0 flowid 1:1 \
      action ipt -j MARK --set-mark ${id} \
      action mirred egress redirect dev ifb0

--