Date:	Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:56:43 +0300
From:	denys@...p.net.lb
To:	denys@...p.net.lb
Cc:	Jarek Poplawski <jarkao2@...il.com>, netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: NMI lockup, 2.6.26 release

Nothing yet. Still waiting, in 6 hours i will have "peak time".
But yesterday with same settings(without patch) it crashed 3 times.

It is Core2Duo E6750 CPU, clocksource is TSC.
TSC synchronization is always passed. HPET is available, so in case... i can try it too.
It was crashing with nmi_watchdog=1(at least it brings crash message) and without it (hard lockup).
Fishy point is ifb, but i have few hundreds of NAS servers with ifb + htb
(but sure not 300-400 Mbps like on this host) and i check weekly log on all of them - none of them crashed.

So it is or hardware specific (but it is crashing always in same point),
even maybe memory corruption, it is not a server-grade equipment, but it crashes always in same place, same way.
I have running MCE, so if there is thermal events - it must catch it.
But sure there is large list of errata for this hardware :-)