Date:	Wed, 06 Aug 2008 07:04:46 -0400
From:	jamal <hadi@...erus.ca>
To:	Denys Fedoryshchenko <denys@...p.net.lb>
Cc:	Stephen Hemminger <shemminger@...ux-foundation.org>,
	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: few more fixes for iproute2/m_ipt

On Wed, 2008-06-08 at 13:21 +0300, Denys Fedoryshchenko wrote:

> #1 is validated 100%, because i was not able to run tc in batch mode for my
> tasks(2nd or 3rd ipt rule will crash), till i implement those patches. The
> batch i gave is short version, full version have around 11k lines. But it
> crashes usually max on 2rd or 3nd ipt.

Ok, thanks - let me take a closer look.
Actually i dont doubt that when you batch the optind maybe shaky - I am
more worried about other working scenarios that may have depended on it.
I will still say put #2 and #3 in separate patch.

> Well, i can fix what i can sniff&smell in my daily job, and especially if i
> hit a wall because of some code :-) For me it is difficult to inspect the
> code, since i am very weak in C, but i will try.

I understand it could be frustrating sometimes but given
your situation you are doing fantastic work. It is highly appreciated.

cheers,
jamal