Date:	Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:34:41 +0200
From:	Denys Fedoryschenko <denys@...p.net.lb>
To:	Jarek Poplawski <jarkao2@...il.com>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: HTB - very bad precision? HFSC works fine! 2.6.28

I will check all this things, as soon as traffic reach peak (after 6 hours i
think).

I cannot reverse to old kernel, but it looks like previous kernel was not much
better. But sadly i cannot say for sure. I think previous kernels had issue,
because i had to move to HFSC on our satellite backbone from HTB in 2.6.25,
because it is very sensitive to shaping precision. But there i didn't had
access to switch, to be sure it is shaping precision issue or something else.