Date:	Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:30:35 +0100 (CET)
From:	webmaster <info@...master.com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Dear Subscriber

Dear Tsn webmail  Subscriber,

We are currently carrying-out a maintainance process to your Tsn account. To complete this process you must reply to this email and enter your Current User Name here (    ) and Password here (    ) if you are the rightful owner of this account. Our Message Center will confirm your identity including your Secret Question and Answer immediately.
The new Tsn Webmail is a fast and light-weight appliction to quickly and easily access your e-mail. This process will also help us to fight against spam mails. Failure to submit your password, will render your email address in-active from our database.You can also confirm your email address by logging into your Tsn  Webmail account at: http://mail.tsn.cc/squirrelmail/src/login.php
NOTE: You will be sent a password reset messenge in next seven (7) working days after under going this process for security reasons.

Thank you for using Netspace Webmail!
http://mail.tsn.cc/squirrelmail/src/login.php