Date:	Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:18:50 +0100
From:	Raúl Hernández <rauhersu@...il.com>
To:	Ilpo Järvinen <ilpo.jarvinen@...sinki.fi>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: high rate injection and fragmentation

Hi Ilpo,

Thanks for your answer, I did not know about that feature. Looking at
my settings:

# ethtool -k eth2
tcp segmentation offload: on

I think ethereal hooks up before reaching the TCP offload which is
handled by the NIC.

Best regards,
Raul

--
Los viajes son en la juventud una parte de educación y, en la vejez,
una parte de experiencia -- Francis Bacon