Date:	Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:24:21 -0700
From:	Nick Pelly <npelly@...gle.com>
To:	linux-bluetooth@...r.kernel.org, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	davem@...emloft.net
Subject: Re: Expected behavior of shutdown() in multi-threaded socket
	programming

Any comments on this one? I would like to correct the behavior of
shutdown() on AF_BLUETOOTH sockets, but I have been advised by Marcel
Holtmann that we need to agree on the correct behavior first.

How should shutdown() behave when other threads are blocked on the same socket?

More detail in the original mail below.

Thanks,
Nick