Date:	Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:17:36 +0200
From:	Christian Tramnitz <chris.ace@....net>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Cc:	linux-usb@...r.kernel.org
Subject:  Re: Belkin F5D5055 not really working with the asix driver

Sorry for hijacking this really old report (and for cross-posting to USB
where I think it may belong too).
I'm having the same problem with a Belkin f5d5055 but could gather some
more details:

The adapter only refuses to work after a cold reboot (poweroff /
powerup) while it is actually working when hotplugged into a running
system (including consecutive reboots).

Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this?
The same system (and components like cable, switches) were running fine
with an AX88772 based adapter, but the AX88178 seems to behave
differently...

Thanks,
    Christian