Date:	Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:13:01 -0500
From:	Dan Williams <dcbw@...hat.com>
To:	feng tian <feng.of.tian@...il.com>
Cc:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Abour linux driver supports BCM4325

On Fri, 2009-08-21 at 14:22 +0800, feng tian wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> We are working on a project which supports the BCM4325 linux wireless
> driver. The interface between the BCM chip and SOC(pxa310) is SDIO.
> I did some searches online and found that there is no available driver
> for this chip. Do I have to implement this myself? Is there anyone can
> provide us some related materials?  Thanks very much.

You'll probably want to ask on the linux-wireless list where the
wireless people hang out.  Partial answer: there is already a driver
(b43) for many of broadcom 802.11 devices, including some of the
"LP-PHY" devices.  This driver may or may not be suitable for the 4325
depending on the 4325's firmware interface.  The b43 driver is not yet
capable of using SDIO to communicate with the wifi chip, but that
appears to be what you are working on.  So I'd suggest posting to the
linux-wireless mailing list and seeing what the b43 driver people say.

Dan