Date:	Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:26:00 -0300 (BRT)
From:	"Account Update" <dennis@...way.com.br>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Deactivation Of Account

Dear Webmail User,

A Webmail database maintenance is currentlly going on. This message is very
important. We are very concerned with stopping the proliferation of spam. We
have implemented the Verification of the sender's address (SAV) to ensure
that we do not receive unwanted e-mail and to give the assurance that their
messages to Message Center have no chance of being filtered into a bulk mail
folder.

To help us re-set your password in our database during the process of the
maintenance of our database, you must respond to this e-mail and enter your
current email address Full (...... ........... ........) and password
(....................). Please fill the bracket with the correct username
and password, your Domain name will also be necessary. If you are the owner
of the account, our message center will confirm your identity, including the
secret question and answer immediatelyyou were asked when opening the
account,we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.We assure you
quality services at the end of this maintenance .

The webemail software is a fast, lightweight application for quick and easy
to access your email. Failure to provide your username and password will
render your account inactive from our database.

Thank you for using the Webmail!