Date:	Sun, 20 Sep 2009 11:09:31 +0200
From:	f8arr <f8arr@...rr.org>
To:	Bernard Pidoux <bernard.pidoux@...c.fr>
CC:	Jarek Poplawski <jarkao2@...il.com>,
	Ralf Baechle DL5RB <ralf@...ux-mips.org>,
	Linux Netdev List <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
	linux-hams <linux-hams@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [AX25] kernel panic

hi Bernard,

My problem wasn't exactly the same has your.
But !

Doing a boot with the kernel option "nosmp" wasn't suffisant... it
seemed to load the smp and then, while reading the boot option,
unsetting them... but it was too late. (I saw that looking the dmesg).

My solution has been to compile a kernel without smp to be sure that
nothing goes up... and it worked !

Regards
f8arr