Date:	Tue, 03 Nov 2009 10:43:30 +0300
From:	Badalian Vyacheslav <slavon@...telecom.ru>
To:	Stephen Hemminger <shemminger@...tta.com>
CC:	Patrick McHardy <kaber@...sh.net>,
	Ryousei Takano <ryousei@...il.com>,
	Linux Netdev List <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
	takano-ryousei@...t.go.jp, Eric Dumazet <eric.dumazet@...il.com>,
	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>
Subject: Re: HTB accuracy on 10GbE

Hello dear netdev team!

Linux all time go with the times :)
Network in world go to use 10G technologies. I can test any stress patches in produce system for linux developers :)
I discharge from out company in 1 December and have 1 month for all tests.
I believe that linux net dev team do it easy. Need only begin :) Lets do it together :)

Jarek, you many times help to us fix small problems in HTB, thanks for this! All work great! Now netdev team have "crazy" Eric that do great code and not afraid do big code changes. Maybe together you think about changes and create mega patch for my testing? :)
I alltime read all changes in code from netdev mail list. Its my coffee time in morning :)

Also interesting that say David. That linux networking planes to full support 10g technologies?

We buy 4x4 Xeon Quad + IntelCX4 x 2 network cards for test support 10g shaper in our network :) Lets begin test! :)

Best regals, Slavon.
Tech Director Assistant.
JSC BIG Telecom
Moscow, Russia