Date:	Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:01:59 +0200
From:	"Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@...hat.com>
To:	"Ira W. Snyder" <iws@...o.caltech.edu>
Cc:	Gregory Haskins <gregory.haskins@...il.com>,
	Kyle Moffett <kyle@...fetthome.net>,
	Ingo Molnar <mingo@...e.hu>, Avi Kivity <avi@...hat.com>,
	kvm@...r.kernel.org, Andrew Morton <akpm@...ux-foundation.org>,
	torvalds@...ux-foundation.org,
	netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	"alacrityvm-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net"
	<alacrityvm-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] AlacrityVM guest drivers for 2.6.33

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 11:28:08AM -0800, Ira W. Snyder wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:34:44PM -0500, Gregory Haskins wrote:
> > On 12/23/09 1:15 AM, Kyle Moffett wrote:

So focus on interconnecting physical systems I think would be one way
for vbus to stop conflicting with KVM. If drivers for such systems
appear I expect that relevant (hypervisor-agnostic) vbus bits would be
very uncontroversial.

This would not be the first technology to make the jump from attempting
to be a PCI replacement to being an interconnect btw, I think infiniband
did this as well.

--
MST