Date:	Thu, 24 Dec 2009 16:15:44 +0530
From:	"Kumar Gopalpet-B05799" <B05799@...escale.com>
To:	"gshan" <gshan@...atel-lucent.com>, <michael@...erman.id.au>,
	<avorontsov@...mvista.com>
Cc:	<netdev@...r.kernel.org>, <linuxppc-dev@...ts.ozlabs.org>
Subject: RE: [HELP] BAD interrupts

I am running linux-2.6.29 in SMP mode on P2020RDB ( ruuning at
1200/600/667). The test scenario forwarding
application and is a bidirectioanl flow between eth0 & eth2.

Attached is the complete log of the test scenario.

I also noted another observation that when all the interrupts are mapped
to a single core, the BAD interrupts stop coming.

--

Thanks
Sandeep

View attachment "smp_log_bad_intrs.txt" of type "text/plain" (27221 bytes)