Date:	Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:45:49 +0300
From:	Arturas <arturasl@....lt>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at 000041ed00000001

Hello,

I'm not sure if i'm writing to right mailling list, but i hope I am. I'm doing bonding, bridging and traffic shaping on linux. With such setup i have no panics for a few days. But when I add ip address on br0, assign bridge interface and ip address to different routing table and using iptables nat REDIRECT I'm getting an oops (see attachment). An oops triggers only after some traffic. Dmesg and .config also attached. I don't know is it enough information for you, but if not, just say what I should do to get more information and i'll try.  Older kernels have deadlocks for such setup except bridge routing, so I can't try older kernels (>=2.6.32). If someone is interested i can write call traces.

Bonding is not multiqueue aware right now and someone promised to make it mq aware (not just patch bonding with netdev_alloc_mq). Maybe someone knows what is a status? I can test patches.

Performance tips for .config are very welcome.

--
Arturas

Download attachment "oops" of type "application/octet-stream" (4096 bytes)

Download attachment "config" of type "application/octet-stream" (53691 bytes)

Download attachment "dmesg" of type "application/octet-stream" (105819 bytes)