Date:	Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:53:52 +0200
From:	Andreas Klauer <Andreas.Klauer@...amorpher.de>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: 2.6.34 + IPv6: Oops?

Hi,

I have a NULL pointer dereference Oops here which I can reproduce,
and I believe it's related to network / IPv6 somehow since sending a
ping from outside to the IPv6 address is what ultimately triggers it.

The box is a dedicated server with a /64 subnet assigned to it.
What I'm trying to do is tunnel part of it through IPv4 / OpenVPN.
I'm completely new to IPv6 so I'm probably doing this horribly wrong.

Unfortunately I only have a screenshot of the Oops.
I uploaded it along with other information here:

http://www.metamorpher.de/kernel/

Before the Oops I'm running a shell script (see link above)
which among other things sets up proxy_ndp on eth0 (r8169 driver).
The Oops is triggered by sending a ping from the outside world to
the IP which was intended to be tunneled (2a01:4f8:120:8221:ffff::2).

If you need more information, I'll try my best to provide it.
If it's a kernel bug, I'll also be happy to test any patches.

Regards
Andreas Klauer