Date:	Tue, 10 Aug 2010 5:11:12 +1000
From:	"Alliance Loan Firm" <britt129@...o.com.au>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Do You Need Loan?

--
LOAN OFFER!!!

Do you need loan? We give out loans to our clients. We give out certified
loans to both
private and public investors and companies who are in need of financial
help or support and also to individuals who are in need of financial help.

We give them the loan or help which they need to enable them get back on
their feet. We give out loan with co-laterals and non-co-laterals to
borrowers who can  pay us back when due for repayment. We give out loan to
clients with a very low rate of 3% interest rate.

Contact Loan Officer:

MR RAJESH KUMAR
E-mail: allianceloanfirm@...e.com

With the below information for Registration and loan Validation.

Full Name: