Date:	Mon, 23 Aug 2010 09:13:38 +0200
From:	Peppe CAVALLARO <peppe.cavallaro@...com>
To:	Christian Dietrich <qy03fugy@...d.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>,
Cc:	"vamos-dev@...informatik.uni-erlangen.de"
	<vamos-dev@...informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
Subject: RE: Dead Config Option STMMAC_ETH?

Hi Christian,

There is effort on this driver: currently the driver fully works on STM platforms and starts working on ARM (SPEAr Kernels).
The driver Kconfig actually depends on the CPU_SUBTYPE_ST40 but it built on x86 if remove this dependency (just verified).
In the past, I added this dependency because the driver was initially tested on ST kernels (where we continue to have the CPU_SUBTYPE_ST40) but I can review it if you like.

Regards,
Peppe