Date:	Mon, 6 Sep 2010 07:53:25 +0100 (BST)
From:	"System Administrator" <systemadmin@...omation.ro>
To:	notice@...mail.com
Subject: E-mail Attention: Account Closure.

--
Due our latest IP Security upgrades we have reason to believe that
your webmail account was accessed by a third party. Because
protecting the security of your webmail account is our primary
concern, we have limited access to sensitive webmail account
features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please
understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.

How can I restore my account access ?  You must reply to this e-mail
providing us your the Below information:

E-mail : .. . .. . ... ...... ... .. . ... ...... ... ..
Username/ID : ...  . ... ...... ... ..
Current Password :  . ... ...... ... ..
Retype Password:  . ... ...... ... ..

>From this point you will be unable to receive new email as it will
be returned to the sender, Provide the above information to enable
us help reset your webmail immediately.

Your Webmail Account Expire in Two (2) Days. After you read this
message, it is best to REPLY with the required information to
upgrade Mail Box.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Help Desk