Date:	Sun, 10 Oct 2010 21:25:03 +0100
From:	Euroguidance <euroguidance@....ie>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Reply to ksenia.gutseri@...a.net

Please respond.
Greetings,I am Mrs. Ksenia Gutseriyev, the wife of Russian multi
billionaire Mr. Mikhail Gutseriyev's, the former owner of Russneft Oil
Company in Russia , i have a proposal for you If you know you can do this,
contact me via my private box: ksenia.gutseri@...a.net <mailto:ksenia.gutseri@...a.net>  so  that I can
furnish you with more details but if my offer is of no appeal to you,
your reply,
Regards,
Mrs. Ksenia Gutseriyev

This e-mail and any attached files are from FAS and are confidential.  This E-mail is intended only for the addressee indicated in the message.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy, distribute or use the information but please delete the email as soon as possible.  Any views or opinions expressed in the email are those of the sender only and not necessarily those of FAS.  FAS - Training and Employment Authority  P.O. Box 456, 27-33 Upper Baggot Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.  Tel: 353-1-6070500, Fax: 353-1-6070600, Email: info@....ie.