Date:	Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:51:01 +0000
From:	David Woodhouse <dwmw2@...radead.org>
To:	Eric Dumazet <eric.dumazet@...il.com>
Cc:	David Miller <davem@...emloft.net>, netdev@...r.kernel.org,
	uweber@...aro.com
Subject: Re: Routing over multiple interfaces

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 16:08 +0100, Eric Dumazet wrote:
> Its a bit problematic, as you said you want to use both links to do
> one upload ;)

When it's *necessary*, yes :)

> Maybe it is possible to instruct teql to try to not change links
> unless one link is full...

Hm... teql doesn't have any visibility into which packets belong to
which flow, does it?

Perhaps the answer is based on my previous setup ('ip route add default
src 90.155.92.214 nexthop dev ppp0 nexthop dev ppp1'). That would
naturally distribute connections between the interfaces, so all we need
on top is a qdisc which will move packets from one interface to the
other when one queue becomes full (or at a given rate limit).

--
dwmw2