Date:	Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:56:28 +0200
From:	Zeta Books Newsletter <noreply@...abooks.com>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Zeta Books Newsletter: Request for confirmation

Hello!

You might have received during the last year the newsletters of Zeta Books,
Academic Publisher in Humanities, www.zetabooks.com.

We are moving now to a new platform and, therefore, if you still wish to
receive the announcements regarding our further publications, you are
kindly asked to confirm your subscription.

http://zetabooks.com/newsletter/?p=confirm&uid=157ffdc111c66fa65381defff67b0a43

This confirmation is necessary. Without this confirmation, you will no
longer receive our newsletters.

If you confirm your subscription, you will receive our announcements
related to:

  * ALL BOOKS AND JOURNALS  [RECOMMENDED]

You will be able any time to change your subscription at
http://zetabooks.com/newsletter/?p=subscribe or to unsubscribe at

Kind regards,
Zeta Books Team