Date:	Thu, 23 Dec 2010 08:44:20 -0900 (AKST)
From:	"Dear 'WEBMAIL ACCOUNT USER'," <info@....com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear 'WEBMAIL ACCOUNT USER',

***********************
This message has been scanned by the InterScan for CSC SSM and found to be free of known security risks.
***********************

--
Dear 'WEBMAIL ACCOUNT USER',

We are currrently upgrading our database and all account need to be
verified because of spam emails To complete your account activation with
us,you are required
to reply to this message and enter correctly the information's that is
required from you.

Fill in your User Name and Password in the space provided
(********)You are required to reply to this e-mail within the next 48
hours.

Failure to get back to us, your Webmail account will be de-activated
from our database.

FULL NAME;
USERNAME;
PASSWORD;
; RE-TYPE PASSWORD;
DATE OF BIRTH;

Thank you for using Webmail Copyright 2010 &#65533; Web Team.

19X45HANJ4453VXTM334M
05-10-2010

The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.
The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Wijeya Newspapers Ltd : 2010