Date:	Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:29:04 +0700
From:	SURIYA JUNG <suriyajung55@...il.com>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: FROM MR SURIYA OF THAILAND I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY

Dear Friend,

I am Suriya Jungrungreangkit, former Thailand transport minister
during Thaksin Shinawatra regime which was outs ruled by a military
coup, and Martial law was imposed by the Council for Democratic
Reform, then called the Council for National Security.

After the Sept 19 coup, The new government is taping the past
government officials phone numbers and listen to call's, so it is no
longer safe for me to call you, that is why i think it is safe for us
to talk via mail daily. we are placed under surveillance.

However my main point of contacting you is to seek your sincere
suggestion and guideline to invest in your country. And please because
of my previous position in the government, i do not need to tell you
of the absolute confidentiality which we both must have to observe, if
we are to go into investment, or rather if you are to help me in
investing in your country.

I decided to contact you now that I am very sure that all eyes are not
on me, as it was when the problem first began though we are still
going to court but the environment is good now to handle the
transaction very safely.

>From the brief explanation of my present situation right now, you will
understand my position with the government now and understand that l
need absolute confidentiality in this transaction.

I thank you very much for taking time to go through my mail, and hope
to read from your reply soon, .Thanks for your anticipated
co-operation and my regards to your family.

Good luck,and feel free to contact me on my email for now, until
arrangements are made.

Yours Sincerely,
Suriya Jungrungreangkit