Date:	Fri, 04 Feb 2011 14:05:14 +1100
From:	Nik Trevallyn-Jones <nik777@...rs.sf.net>
To:	netdev@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Submitting new device driver

Dear network kernel maintainers,

I maintain a device driver for a family of wireless broadband devices
for the iBurst (TM) system.

I am being asked by the community when (or possibly if) the driver will
be incorporated into the mainline kernel so users no longer need to
download and build the driver themselves.

To that end, I've been reading the various documents on requirements for
submitting a driver, and am now trying to contact the appropriate
maintainers.

The drivers include support for PCMCIA and USB hardware, and are
currently available from here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ibdriver/

I have recently made changes to support the 2.6.36 kernel, and will
shortly review all the code to ensure compliance with the various
guidelines regarding mainline drivers.

Could you please either let me know who I should direct my
request/submission to, or point me to the appropriate document that
tells me?

Many thanks for any and all responses,

Cheers!
Nik