Date:	Fri, 18 Mar 2011 21:37:59 -0500
From:	WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE <acarrilloe@....minsa.gob.pe>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Payment Information

How are you today?

I write to inform you that we have sent you $7,500.00USD through
Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full
compensation payment of $1.8Million USD via western union by the
United Nation Government. I have been trying to give you the
information, but internet hackers were many and we do not have any
means of reaching you for over two weeks now and even this morning.
So,I decided to email you the MTCN and Sender's Name so that you can
pick up this $7,500.00USD to enable us send another $7,500.00USD by
tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only $7,500.00USD per
day.Please pick up this information, you are to run fast to any
western Union in your country to pick up the $7,500.00USD and send us
e-mail back so we can send you another payment tomorrow as soon as
possible.

Manager Mr Felix James
Tel:-  +234-70-334-18663
Email: westernunion724@...oo.com.hk

E-mail me once you picked up this $7,500.00USD today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the $7,500.00USD,

MTCN :___________________162 573 4496
SENDER'S NAME:___________PETER VANDALIN
TEXT QUESTION:___________HONEST
ANSWER:__________________TRUST
AMOUNT SENT______________$7,500.00USD
COUNTRY:_________________NIGERIA

I am waiting for your E-mail once you pick up $7,500.00USD,
For more information please call:-  +234-703-341-8663

Thanks
Mr Felix James