Date:	Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:55:29 +0300
From:	"Yuniverg, Michael" <michael.yuniverg@...el.com>
To:	David Woodhouse <dwmw2@...radead.org>,
CC:	"Yedvab, Nadav" <nadav.yedvab@...el.com>
Subject: RE: SO_BINDTODEVICE inconsistency between IPv4 and IPv6

Hi David, all

I went  as far as to see that different Kernel code is responsible for IPv4 and IPv6 implementation.
We closed the issue in current version as a limitation, but of course we would be happy to get rid of that.
Probably it would be a bit easier to get support in  the next version, since we are going to base on another Linux flavor, which is based on latest Kernel.

Michael

Download attachment "smime.p7s" of type "application/pkcs7-signature" (5256 bytes)